IIT JEE is one of the toughest and important exam for students. It is the gateway of students to get admission in top engineering colleges of India.
This year 2013 10 to 25 lakh students applied for IIT JEE 2013. The official declarations of topper is not yet declared, but from newspaper and other source we get to know about toppers.
Here is the list of Top 10 Toppers Of IIT JEE Main 2013 .
- Anagh Prasad scores 345 Marks out of 360 Marks (AIR 1)
- M.Vishwa Virinchi scores 345 Marks out of 360 Marks (AIR 1)
- Owais Khan Mohammed scores 341 Marks out of 360 Marks
- Kumar Siddharth scores 335 Marks out of 360 Marks
- Chandra Mallo scores 325 marks out of 360 Marks
- Kartikeya Gupta scores 325 Marks out of 360 Marks